If you’re looking for the best WordPress page builder, look no further than Elementor Pro. Elementor is a powerful drag-and-drop page builder that lets you create beautiful pages without learning to code. It’s easy to use, yet still provides tons of features and options so that you can create exactly the page you want.
Elementor is fully compatible with WooCommerce, making it the perfect tool for creating eCommerce stores. In this article, we’ll take a look at why Elementor Pro is the best WordPress page builder available today.
What is a drag-and-drop page builder?
a drag and drop WordPress page builder is a tool that allows you to create custom pages or posts without having to learn to code. Elementor is a prime example of a drag-and-drop page builder. With Elementor, you can simply add new elements to your page and position them where you want with a simple click-and-drag interface. This makes creating beautiful pages easy, even if you do not understand basic coding.
Top 3 picks for WordPress page builders
Below are my top 3 picks for WordPress page builders, Elementor pro being my top choice.
- Elementor Pro is the best WordPress page builder because it is easy to use, yet still provides tons of features and options.
- Elementor is fully compatible with WooCommerce, making it the perfect tool for creating eCommerce stores.
- Elementor has a wide range of integrations, so you can use it with your favorite
- Divi offers some great built-in templates. I do not like that the styling options do not sit on the left side. You have to scroll to the top of the page to change basic Elementor settings like the font.
- Divi is a popular WordPress theme that comes with a built-in page builder.
- The Divi Builder is a drag-and-drop page builder, making it easy to create custom pages without having to learn to code.
- Divi has a wide range of integrations, so you can use it with your favorite plugins and services
- I love that Beaver Builder integrates with Advanced Custom Fields. This allows you to create custom fields and add them to your pages or posts easily. However, I find that Beaver Builder can be a bit buggy at times. Also, the interface is not as user-friendly as Elementor’s.
- Beaver Builder is also a bit bulky as far as the file size is concerned. Despite what theme you are using, I find that Elementor Pro has better performance and faster load speeds.
The History of Elementor Pro
Elementor Pro was created by Elementor Ltd. in 2016. Elementor Ltd. is a privately held company based in Israel. The company was founded by CEO and Chief Software Architect, Yoni Luksenberg, and President and Front-End Developer, Ariel Klikstein.
Elementor started as a free WordPress plugin with limited features. In 2017, Elementor Pro was launched as a premium version of the plugin with more features and options. Elementor Pro has since become the best WordPress page builder available.
Freelancing with Elementor and drag & drop page builders
If you’re a freelance web designer, Elementor is the perfect tool for you. Elementor makes customizing pages and posts to your liking a quick and easy process, without having to learn a coding language. This also allows you more time to focus on making the page beautiful, as opposed to worrying about codes. In addition, Elementor integrates with many other plugins and services that you may already be using.
I am able to build websites very quickly using Elementor with WordPress. So if you are a web designer, this can be a very useful tool in your arsenal. You can also use different extensions that can help improve the functionality of Elementor Pro, my favorite plugin being Crocoblock.